Are You Considering a Career in Real Estate?
It's the reality of the 21st century... If you don't take charge of your life, it's only
a matter of time before you're too old to get a better job... or you're put to pasture
when your company "down-sizes" to survive. Start today preparing for a career where you
write your own paycheck.
We can provide the accredited pre-licensing training to be eligible
to sit for the state real estate exam. You will be taught in a
professionally equipped learning center. A staff of experienced
real estate professionals will prepare you for the exam with
"test-like" questions. Once licensed, where you go is totally up to you.
Required Class for a Real Estate License
How to get started in a career in real estate
- Contact the real estate commission to determine the exact
requirements for licensure.
- Take the required education.
Find a real esate pre-licensing class.
- Take and pass the state exam.
- Complete the post-licensing class
within your first year.
- Interview brokers in the area to find the company with the
right match for your goals.
- After passing the state exam, pay the license fee, have
sponsoring broker sign license application, send state proof
of E&O Insurance.
- Once you have received your real estate license from the state,
join your local board of realtors.
- Begin your career as a licensed real estate agent.
Find more information on specific state licensure requirements.
Is a career in real estate right for you?
Read through the following statements:
- I am a self-starter. I take responsibility for getting my work done on schedule.
- I enjoy being on the move during the work day.
- I like meeting people and I am at ease with all types of people.
- I am good at persuading people to take action.
- I have great confidence in my ability to succeed.
- I have a high activity level.
- I am willing to work at odd hours when necessary.
- I am comfortable asking people for referrals or leads.
- I want a career that calls for quick thinking, creativity and a facility for communication.
- I enjoy the excitement of competition.
- I am enthusiastic about running my own business.
- I want to be rewarded based on my production.
These are characteristics of successful real estate associates. If you feel these
statements are true for you, then a career in real estate sales may be just what you are