Welcome to Success Real Estate School. Below are some things you should know before starting classes here. Good Luck! Your future is in your own hands.
- Be on time for class and sign-in.
- Each state mandates attendance rates in order to receive a certificate in a course.
In Arkansas you must attend 100% of the sessions.
In Tennessee you must attend at least 95%.
- Returned checks assessed a service charge.
- We cannot be responsible for your belongings. Please keep all things with you during class.
- Please help keep the classroom and property clean and free of trash. Please do not throw trash or cigarettes on the driveway. Push your seat under the table when leaving.
- Courses must be completed within six months of starting date. There are no exceptions to this.
- No refunds after the first class.
- We follow the city schools inclement weather policies. If city schools are closed due to bad weather conditions, then we are also closed.
- Comfortable, casual dress.
- You may want to bring a jacket or sweater.
- You will be given breaks during each class.
- There are snack and coke machines in the break area.
- Please help to keep the restrooms clean.
- You will need to bring a pencil, pens, a notebook and/or a three-ring binder, a financial calculator, and highlighters.
Tomorrow is what you make it.