Are You Considering a Career in Real Estate?
Success Real Estate School has been providing education for real estate agents since 1992. We help agents get licensed and earn continuing education hours. We offer online classes across as well as live classroom training as well as live classroom training.
We can provide the accredited pre-licensing training required to be eligible to sit for a state real estate exam. A staff of experienced real estate professionals will prepare you for the exam with in-depth teaching and test like questions.
Required Class for a Real Estate License
How to get started in a career in real estate
- Contact your state real estate commission to determine the exact requirements for licensure.
- Take the required education. Find a real estate pre-licensing class.
- Take and pass the state exam.
- Complete the post-licensing class within your first year.
- Interview Brokers to locate a company that will help you reach your goals.
- After passing the state exam, pay your license fee, have your sponsoring broker sign the license application, and send the state proof of E&O Insurance.
- Once you have received your real estate license from the state, join your local board of realtors.
- Begin your career as a licensed real estate agent.
Is a career in real estate right for you?
- I am a self-starter. I take responsibility for working on my own schedule.
- I enjoy being on the move during the work day.
- I like meeting new people.
- I am good at persuading people to take action.
- I have great confidence in my ability to succeed.
- I have a high activity level.
- I am willing to work any hours of the day when necessary.
- I am comfortable asking people for referrals or leads.
- I want a career that calls for quick thinking, creativity, and a passion for communication.
- I like the idea of friendly competition.
- I am enthusiastic about running my own business.
- I want to be rewarded based on my production.
These are some of the characteristics of successful real estate associates. If you feel these statements are true for you, then a career in real estate sales may be a good fit for you.