Chattanooga Real Estate School
1510 Gunbarrel Rd, Suite 200
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Tennessee Real Estate State License Requirements
- At least 18 years old.
- Resident of Tennessee for at least 45 days prior to obtaining the license.
- High school graduate or hold a GED.
- Complete 60-Hour Basic Principles of Real Estate Course before sitting for exam.
- Pass state exam by scoring at least a 70%.
- Complete 30-Hour New Affiliates Course before applying for licensure.
- Within 6 months of passing the state exam pay $100, have sponsoring broker sign license application, and send proof of E&O Insurance.
- Review all licensing requirements for Tennessee.